[CAUT] bummer

Gould, Jeremy Jeremy.Gould at unco.edu
Wed May 2 09:50:37 MDT 2007

William,

Even with my classification as STRUCTURAL TRADES II, I was required to
give two weeks notice,(I gave them 3 months). The University should have
to give you some sort of compensation for a sudden termination after
years of service.  I wonder if you will present a lawsuit to the
University?  Or, maybe this is a blessing in disguise ... they still
have pianos, right?  Maybe you can be hired on as a contractor and make
a descent living that way.

The University of Northern Colorado job is still open.  It sounds like
they have reclassified the position to allow for a bit more money than I
was making.  I'm not sure if the position has been announced yet, but
you can check by following the employment links at www.unco.edu.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested in the position.

Best wishes,

Jeremy

Jeremy Gould, Piano Technician
University of Northern Colorado