[CAUT] bummer

Avery Todd atodd at uh.edu
Wed May 2 08:25:27 MDT 2007

Wim,

I'm really sorry to hear that!

I'm retiring the end of May, so my position will soon be open. We haven't
been able to post a job opening so far, because the Director of the music
dept. has been trying to get the base salary upgraded to a decent level. I've
been pushing for that since about January!

At a state university, there are about 4 levels of bureaucracy a change like
that has to go through before anything can be officially posted. I was told
yesterday that it's at the final stop to be approved so maybe we can soon do
something officially.

Avery Todd
University of Houston