[CAUT] Non-Traditional Piano Use

ReggaePass at aol.com ReggaePass at aol.com
Thu May 24 11:21:39 MDT 2007

Dave,

Thanks.  I'll pass your good idea on to Laurie.

Alan

Alan:

Thank you for your expertise in this area.  I wish Laurie Hudicek could
publish this work in Adobe Acrobat (.PDF file) format.  Frankly, I wish
everything were available in .PDF format!  It's inexpensive; it's
universally readable; very legible and pictures are clear. Programs to
make .PDF files can be obtained free though much more can be done with
more adequate programs.

dave