[CAUT] Weber grand block

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 5 10:13:44 MDT 2007

Restorers use "epoxy consolidation" to repair pinblocks that are mortised
into the case.
This involves temporarily sealing the bottom of the block, then filling all
holes with water thin epoxy and letting it soak into the block. The holes
are re-drilled after the epoxy has hardened.
Perhaps this method could be used on the mortised "shelf," then add a
Delignit cap.
Ed Sutton