[CAUT] No Journal, was Re: New Bechsteins / David I.

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Sun Oct 7 04:14:23 MDT 2007

I haven't got my Journal yet, either.

Wim

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Brekne <ricb at pianostemmer.no>
To: caut at ptg.org
Sent: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 1:10 am
Subject: [CAUT] New Bechsteins / David I.

Thats not the first time I've gotten that question. Dont really know. If they send them out at the same time then you have the US mail efficiency to blame I suppose. If they send out to us a bit early thinking it takes a while longer to get to internationals then I suppose some might get them quickly, and some might have to deal with a month delay... depending on where they live in the world.?
?
?
Cheers?
RicB?
?
? How is it you get the Journal before I do in San Francisco??
?
? David Ilvedson, RPT?
? Pacifica, CA 9404?
?