[CAUT] Backfire!!

Phil Bondi phil at philbondi.com
Wed Oct 10 15:23:36 MDT 2007

 >.. although it may not support quite so great
a Nose Elevation
> Angle on the part of the player :-)

oh my - those are words to quote you by!

I have the pleasure of work with a D and a SD in
a hall down here. The SD literally blows the
doors off the D, but there's that nose angle
thingee....

I'm willing to bet if you took the fallboard off
both of them and asked any reputable player to
sample both, the SD would win hands down. The D
had the Hammers changed about 10 years ago. the
SD('74) is original.

That's a great line Ken!

-Phil Bondi(Fl)