[CAUT] Backfire!!

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 10 17:07:29 MDT 2007

Paul,

Have the Baldwin soundboard etc. checked out by the local rebuilder wizard.   Who would that be in your area?   Maybe you?  Where are you located?  Even if it needs a new soundboard and you can't get the money together for that, a complete action rebuild will certainly bring it up to a good rehearsal instrument.   Keeping the D locked up except for concerts can't be bad...Down the road, when funds become available...rebuild the piano...a first class rebuild will turn that into a rival for the D, but the D will still get used more...;-]

Man, I wish I had your problems..

David Ilvedson, RPT

Pacifica, CA 94044