[CAUT] Unusual Steinway wippens

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 11 07:16:16 MDT 2007

Dave-

Bill Shull may know something about this, and if not, he will want to know.
bdshull at aol.com

To learn about his project to collect information and discarded parts from
early Steinway pianos,
see http://www.shullpiano.com/html/data_collection__early_steinwa.html

I hope everyone on list knows about this project, and will assist.

Ed Sutton