[CAUT] Upright geometry problem (Nordiska)

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Thu Oct 11 16:02:38 MDT 2007

Thanks David,

Although I had considered the springs it seemed moot if the specs are so
far out of whack. They are strong. I guess that would at least make it
"work" better.

Is that what you ended up doing? It was sent with about 5/8" let off
which meant control and pp was pretty much random.

Thanks.

Jim Busby BYU