[CAUT] CAUT pay, was Job Opening...

Scott E. Thile scott.thile at murraystate.edu
Fri Oct 12 12:02:04 MDT 2007

I think your just digging yourself in deeper Jeff!

Plenty of top level work happens outside of Academia, including most major
market piano concerts!

Jeff, maybe you need to get off campus a little more ;)

Scott
Scott E. Thile, RPT
Piano/Instrument Technician
Dept. of Music, Murray State University
504 Fine Arts Building, Murray, KY 42071
Office Phone: 270-809-4396
http://campus.murraystate.edu/staff/scott.thile/index.html