[CAUT] Renner delivery speed question

Thomas Seay t.seay at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Oct 15 11:13:18 MDT 2007

>Hi all,
>
>Just a quicky...  I ordered some wippens from Renner three weeks ago
>and they haven't arrived yet.  Aren't they usually faster than that?
>Anyone else having longer than usual deliveries from them? (It's for
>that Steinway B we talked about weeks ago with the "moving capstans"
>issue.)  Good thing that professor is out for the Semester ;>)
>
>Paul

Paul,

I had the same thing happen a month or so ago. I e-mailed them with
an order and they never got it. You might try giving Donna or LLoyd a
call. They sent mine 2nd day air (with additional shipping costs, of
course).

Donna told me that their e-mail server is not very reliable and
messages often just don't show up. She suggested calling or faxing
orders instead of using e-mail.

Good luck with your B.

Tom
--