[CAUT] Upright geometry problem (Nordiska)

Barbara Richmond piano57 at insightbb.com
Mon Oct 15 11:20:21 MDT 2007

David,

After doing or finding a test note, I've taken the action out and worked
from the back, pushing the springs an even amount "out" (towards the keys).
Then I test for evenness of tension by pushing on the top of the levers.

Are you asking if there is a way to use a gram gauge?  I just got a 100 gram
gauge, but I don't have a vertical piano around to see how it would work.

-Back down to the tarpits and smoothing out some wacky backchecks.

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois