[CAUT] Chickering quarter grand for next to nothing.

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Mon Oct 15 17:48:29 MDT 2007

Yes,, :)  nothing comes from nothing. Nothing ever did.  But it strikes
me as a nice project.  I've always liked the quarter grand.  Musts on
this are a refinish, and an action rebuild. Most likely it will get
restrung with a minor crack in the soundboard seeped with thin epoxy.
Have to see how it sounds like first.

I expect a hand profit on the thing in the end.  You dont like the
quarter grand then Jon ?

Cheers
RicB

    Next to nothing?? It'll cost you a bundle to get it turned around
    :-)  DAMHIK
    --

    Regards,

    Jon Page