[CAUT] aural temperaments

Christopher Purdy purdy at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 16 12:40:16 MDT 2007

List,

I have an exceptional student and I promised to show her some
different temperaments to try out.  I have to admit that I have used
the same temp. for years and can't find my old notes of others.
Would any of you care to send a copy of your favorite temperament?
Eric Wolfley, could you please send that two octave temperament you
mentioned in a post last week?  I would really appreciate any
different sequences that you all could send!

Thanks,
Chris

Christopher D. Purdy R.P.T.
Registered Piano Technician