[CAUT] NASM review

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Tue Oct 16 16:53:38 MDT 2007

Alan

?

Ask your department chair what you need to do to get ready. UA had this done about three years ago, and I didn't have to do anything to get ready. I had already given the chair an inventory of our pianos. He put down on the form that the school had a full time piano tech. I beleive that was the extent of it.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT

Piano Tuner/Technician

Honolulu, HI

Author of