[CAUT] CAUT Endorsement (was Re: Job Opening, U. of Michigan, Ann Arbor)

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Tue Oct 16 19:02:31 MDT 2007

On 10/13/07 3:15 AM, "Richard Brekne" <ricb at pianostemmer.no> wrote:

> What I had in mind tho was more of a pre-made job description for
> universities.  Complete in every detail except they have to fill in the
> salary and bennies they are willing to pay. We could supply suggestions
> for minimums we think are exceptable for a person fitting the
> job-description.
There may be such an animal as a generic job description among the various
materials Alan McCoy compiled and put on a cd which he handed out in
Rochester. I can't seem to put my hand on it at the moment. It was going to
be posted on the web site I think, but I'm afraid I lost track of that.
Maybe Alan will pipe up.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico