[CAUT] Upright geometry problem (Nordiska)

David Brown dcbrown5 at exchange.asu.edu
Tue Oct 16 20:34:53 MDT 2007

Jim and list-

Very interesting thread. Thanks for bringing it up.

Yes there will be an AZ one day this year. Our Schimmel Bosendorfer
International Competition now precludes us
>From holding it at ASU as Rick says was done in past years.

Regards-

David

ARIZONA STATE SEMINAR: The Soul of the Craft: Inside the
Intentional Technician.  Classic Piano Restoration, 25214 S.
182nd Pl, Queen Creek, AZ, Saturday, Jan. 5, 2008. Gary Telleen
will again host our state seminarthis year, which will feature in-
structor David Andersen of Malibu, California. Mark your calendar
Now.

David C. Brown
Arizona State University
School of Music