[CAUT] lighter touchweight

s.walthall at mail.utexas.edu s.walthall at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Oct 17 11:44:37 MDT 2007

Hello Jeff,

Experiment:

Cut The balance rail felt punching in half and glue it to the back side of the
balance rail hole on the key. This will in effect add front length and strength
to the lever. This idea is new to me I should give credit and thanks to Chris
Solliday and Bob Marinelli and the TSA Oklahoma City Fall Seminar. By the way,
TSA (Texas State Association) has changed it's name to SCRC (South Central
Regional Conference).

Steve Walthall