[CAUT] lighter touchweight

Jeff Farris Jfarris at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Oct 17 15:14:40 MDT 2007

Ric,

Yeah, actually the bass mostly has three leads and not all in the
front. Just a few keys had four leads. It is clearly, IMO, a case of
just wanting something good to be better. I'm not familiar enough
with the Stanwood system to get all the measurements people have
mentioned.  I think I'll try the strip trick!

Thanks,
Jeff

--
Jeff Farris