[CAUT] Chickering quarter grand for next to nothing.

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Fri Oct 19 05:57:45 MDT 2007

>I just made an agreement , in principal, to rebuild one of these. It
>will get everything. I'm wondering now if this was wise. Any thoughts,
>other than these?

You made the right decision, contract work on these beats spec work.
I hope you made your estimate at least 50% over a 'normal' restoration.

They have a nice, little, twinkly tone suited to granny's tea room which is
why you'd be hard pressed to sell it for what you put into it. It might fly
over in Yurp but over here people usually want something with a little
more cahones.
--

Regards,

Jon Page