[CAUT] Chickering quarter grand for next to nothing.

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Fri Oct 19 07:02:48 MDT 2007

Jon,
    I have padded the estimate a bit but will likely do so a bit more
for the actual proposal and subsequent contract.
    I found that even in it's dilapidated condition it has more than a
"twinklky tone suited to granny's tea room". What I'm most concerned
about is the parts situation. It sounds as though I'll be rebuilding
wippens and the like. What fun! ;-\ The pin block doesn't worry me too
much but other things that I can't easily duplicate could become quite
the P.I.T.A.

all the best,
Greg