[CAUT] Lighter Touchweight

Chris Solliday csolliday at rcn.com
Sun Oct 21 21:13:40 MDT 2007

Jon is right, one should consider stack relocation, probably first at least
to eliminate, as clearly implied in Michael Mohr's Steinway Forefinishing
Notes, move the stack in or out first, move (or install) the capstans later
if at all. But this is not always the fix which is no doubt why you (Jon)
say "might eliminate."
The theoretical discussion regarding lever arms and how to look at this biz
is really interesting. I can't wait to see how it comes out..
Chris Solliday