[CAUT] CAUT Endorsement

Wolfley, Eric (wolfleel) WOLFLEEL at ucmail.uc.edu
Mon Oct 22 13:44:09 MDT 2007

Aside from perhaps your experience at USC, why do you think it's silly?
Why do you suppose they might be interested in concert tuning
experience? Certainly it couldn't hurt to have a proven track record of
being able to tune well enough for pianists in a concert situation. I
agree that a tuning audition might be a bit silly unless there is
somebody on the search committee who actually knows something about
tuning.

Eric

Eric Wolfley, RPT
Director of Piano Services
Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music
University of Cincinnati