[CAUT] new M & H plate screws?

Jurgen Goering pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com
Tue Oct 30 17:56:19 MST 2007

Mark, try the sources mentioned.  If you come up with nothing, I have
acces to high quality flat and oval head nickel plated piano screws
form Germany.

On Oct 30, 2007, at 16:20, Paul T Williams wrote:
> Why was everything so oversized in those days for M and H.  Man, are
> they heavy!!
> Paul

Oversized??  At under 1/4" shank diameter, #13 is hardly bigger than
pressure bar screws on uprights.  I think on most decent grands, the
pinblock and plate screws are more like 5/16" (#20) or bigger.

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply
(250) 754-2440
info at pianofortesupply.com