[CAUT] plate screws (thanks!)

Mark Cramer cramer at brandonu.ca
Wed Oct 31 11:01:18 MST 2007

Thanks all,

Jurgen, I'm glad to know you can import these quality screws for us, this
can be a life-saver in a rebuilding.

Thanks for the page number Ken, I forgot that I actually have the new
catalog, and John's likely right that I've mis-measured 14's as 13's.

Best regards,

Mark Cramer,

Brandon University

  _____