[CAUT] pinning

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Sun Apr 13 13:08:57 MDT 2008

I was at a Roger Jolly class where he demonstrated the pinning, having a
definite effect, so in my mind it is not a maybe, it is a definite effect on
voicing.
Should that have been affect? :-)
There is a definite benefit to going to conventions. I don't have to take
someone's word, I saw it demonstrated.
Hope you all make the effort.
I will be driving from Nova Scotia, to Anaheim and hope to see a lot of you
there.
Any word on a 'list' meeting place and time yet?
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca