[CAUT] Abel aelect Vs. Rosner-Wurtzen

Chris Solliday csolliday at rcn.com
Thu Apr 17 06:57:14 MDT 2008

I too continue to receive rave reviews for Abel Selects. The only voicing I
continue to have to do is some shallow crown single needling to keep the
attack down. I have one situation where I have a Steinway B and a
Bosendorfer 200 in the same (300 seat very live) room and they are often
played together. Those faculty including the artist in residence who
suffered the originals are extremely happy about the new incarnations both
separately and together.
 I don't think that I have found my "ideal" hammer yet, but then I'm just
trying to keep others happy and the wolves away from the door. These hammers
work great, but I also like Ronsen Bacon and Wurzen (for smaller situations)
and Steinway factory. I only have one set of Abel Naturals and am just
beginning to work with them and they seem great too. Time will tell. I'm
just glad to have an array of such good options. Remember the good ole days,
Steinway factory, Baldwin factory or Imadegawas. Nevermore!
Chris Solliday rpt