[CAUT] Abel select Vs. Rosner-Wurzen

Wigent, Donald E, Jr WIGENTD at ecu.edu
Mon Apr 28 06:57:06 MDT 2008

Hi Don here I have used The abel Hammers from Schaff. I then grind wood
out from the inside of the tales to make them lighter. I have ben coming
up with a down wate of 48 or 50.  I put them on Tokiwa shanks, the
result is quick and sensitive. The tone is nice out of the box and it
doesn't take long to do the little voicing that is necessary after you
regulate and such. the faculty seems to like them vary much.I have them
on a couple of Steinways Ls as well they are fine. If you by them from
Schaff make sure that you ask for loose fit drilling or they will be to
tight and you will have to reem a lot.  The combo is good.
Saury about the spelling I don't see this stuff in print and I guess I
should use the spell check mor.
Don