[CAUT] Abel aelect Vs. Rosner-Wurtzen

Nancy Salmon nmsalmon at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 10:23:15 MDT 2008

I've avidly followed this thread. I use Ronsen myself and have been well
pleased. I'll certainly try some others.
My question is this: you are all talking about a relatively expensive part
and highly skilled/priced labor for trial & error experimentation. How do
work this out with the customer; what if you or the customer doesn't like
them? You now have a used/new set of hammers.
Nancy Salmon RPT
Frostburg State University
MD