[CAUT] Abel select / Ronsen-Wurzen Nancy

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sat Apr 19 23:02:07 MDT 2008

The situations of dealing with unhappy customers often come about after
someone else has done the original work (as in the cases I described) and
you are called upon to try and rectify the situation.  Being diplomatic is
important as trashing the other tech is neither professional nor necessary.
But if I think that someone made the wrong choice about a hammer and I can
demonstrate how a better choice might achieve what the customer wants, I
don't hesitate to communicate that, in this case by sample.  One can easily
avoid the dissatisfied customer from the outset by careful communication and
discussion about customer preferences along with attentive follow up.  It
neither requires a compromise of customer satisfaction nor subjecting
oneself to abuse or exploitation.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com

As far as dealing with a customer who is unsatisfied... I think thats
really another discussion.  I've been fortunate enough to have had no
experience in having to deal with the unhappy customer in this context.
I suppose tho...  well one does ones best to please within reason yes ?
At the same time one must not let oneself get abused or exploited.  The
balance between the two is a very long discussion indeed me thinks.

Cheers
RicB