[CAUT] Abel aelect Vs. Rosner-Wurtzen

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 21 01:25:07 MDT 2008

I find this interesting...you have to do no deep needling in lower shoulders upwards?   The hammers are "projecting"...tone above the strings?   This would mean a hard pressed hammer with resiliency in the shoulders...?   Is that what you think the Abel Selects have?

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044