[CAUT] keyboard for practice

Todd Loomis teloomis at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 23 21:47:08 MDT 2008

This is my first posting.  One of my clients called looking for a practice keyboard that feels like a piano but is, at least potentially, soundless.  She would like to use it when travelling, etc., so portability is important.  The obvious choice seems like one of the Yamaha touch sensitive keyboards, or something similar, that mimic piano touch fairly closely.  Does anyone know of any other options?

Thanks,
Todd Loomis, RPT