[CAUT] Abel select Vs. Rosner-Wurzen

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Thu Apr 24 10:44:20 MDT 2008

That's relatively ineffective at taking any significant amount of weight
off.  You can only remove about .3 grams that way.  Better is a full taper
of the hammer on a table saw using the spurlock jig
www.spurlockspecialtytools.com designed for that purpose.  With a full taper
you can easily remove 1 gram or more in the middle of the set.  Somewhat
more in the bass, somewhat less in the treble.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com