[CAUT] keyboard for practice

Nancy Salmon nmsalmon at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 15:16:39 MDT 2008

There is such a thing as a silent keyboard: about 3 octaves, in a box that
can be closed and carried by a handle. Long ago one could get them from
piano supply houses for about $50. Keys are weighted. I had to practise on
one as a kid. I owned one as an adult but gave it to one of my teachers.
Nancy Salmon RPT
                              Frostburg State U