[CAUT] Brodmann pianos

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Fri Apr 25 07:54:10 MDT 2008

Hi all,
	For this year's piano purchase, we had some Brodmann pianos bid for
the first time (just came to Albuquerque). It's an Austrian firm that
built a factory in China (a business model similar to Perzina, that
did the same). The pianos seem pretty decent at first blush. Anyone
have experience long term?
	Actually, we had some Perzinas bid as well, so comments on long term
experience with them would be welcome as well.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico
fssturm at unm.edu