[CAUT] What to do?

Norman Cantrell normancantrell at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 1 15:44:18 PST 2008

I find it helpful to keep an inventory list and use the Larry Fine Supplement to calculate replacement cost of the entire piano inventory.  It has helped me as a contract tech land a few action renovation jobs and my guess is that you have over a million dollars worth of inventory in place.  This is more than most of the faculty with the exclusion of the Head Football coach are making.  It is worth a try.

Norman Cantrell