[CAUT] What to do??? P.S.

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Mon Dec 1 16:57:53 PST 2008

I wrote:
As nicely as you can muster. Send it registered mail, special
delivery. And of course keep a copy, and just possibly send copies
(listed cc: at the bottom of the letter) to other interested parties.
I might add --- if one is reduced to dealing with people on this
level, it helps not to be hopelessly attached to one's job.
Ironically, it sometimes is easier to keep a job if one isn't
terrified of losing it. And I'd follow up such a letter by coming in
to talk about the issue like a rational person (once the letter has
gotten you the director's attention.)

Susan Kline