[CAUT] What to do??? P.S.

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Mon Dec 1 20:02:06 PST 2008

  "...it helps not to be hopelessly attached to one's job," under ANY circumstances, I would like to add. Excellent point, Susan.?

After a few years on the job here at CalArts, while on a trip half way around the world, I had a dream about bizarre, awful circumstances at work that ended with me marching into the Dean's office to politely resign.? This powerful image has freed me to take a more professional attitude towards this job, where I've been for 25 years now (and the twenty since that dream have been the most manageable).

Alan Eder