[CAUT] What to do???

Zeno Wood zeno.wood at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 19:34:12 PST 2008

Hi Paul,

The RH here goes below 20% every winter, and I know my predecessor
tried for years (never successfully) to do something about it.  Since
they're knocking the building down after the spring semester, I'm not
even mentioning it this year.

I have to agree with Alan - make friends with whoever it is that
actually does the work.  After my office was painted, I was clued in
by a savvy administrator that I should deliver a box of donuts to the
paint shop.  I did so, and now I have some good friends there, who
also spread the word about me to their colleagues in the carpentry
shop...

Zeno Wood
Brooklyn College