[CAUT] What to do???

Shawn Brock shawnbrock at fuse.net
Tue Dec 2 05:34:31 PST 2008

Boy!  Its so fun when you care about your job and how people perceive your work, but yet they just kick the crap out of your efforts.  If the director can't help you out I would say throw up your hands and hope for the best.  I'm just in a bad mood today though.  Don't pay any attention to me.

Cheers,
Shawn Brock, RPT
 513-316-0563
www.shawnbrock.com