[CAUT] What to do???

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Tue Dec 2 07:28:57 PST 2008

>I'm a Beaver Alum, so I understand and miss the beautiful yet
>minimal humidity changes! Is Music still in Benton Hall?

Hi, Paul
Music is still in Benton Hall, except symphony concerts and some
recitals are at the bigger LaSells Stewart Center, across from the
stadium. They have a new D there; and a new B (bought at the same
time as the D) is used in a little recital hall they've converted
from a classroom on the third floor of Benton Hall.
Lucky to have gone to school here ... wish I had.

Susan