[CAUT] OT - Question for Eudora Users

John Delacour JD at Pianomaker.co.uk
Thu Dec 4 11:21:16 PST 2008

At 09:49 -0500 4/12/08, you wrote:

>...Andy Rudoff directed me to a Eudora Forum discussion about
>editing headers, but it involves accessing a sub-menu called Boring
>Headings, in Eudora Preferences.

That's in Mac Eudora, which I use.  To hide headers in Windows Eudora
you need to edit the file Eudora.ini in notepad or whatever text
editor you use.  You may need to change your windows preferences
first to show file extensions, otherwise you wont be able to see the
".ini".  Remember that _any_ header beginning with any of the strings
in the comma-separated list will be suppressed, so you don't need to
add each exact header.  Remember to leave no blank space before or
after any of your strings.

Here is a description of what to do:
  <http://alf.uib.no/eudora/eudora-taboo-headers.html>

JD

--
   Delacour Pianos  *  Silo  *  Deverel Farm  *  Milborne St. Andrew
                      Dorset DT11 0HX  *  England