[CAUT] RH? Please enlighten me.

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Tue Dec 9 12:20:12 PST 2008

Jim -
Thanks for your question, which elicited a few well presented
to read them carefully.  The only clarification I would offer you is
that, to my knowledge, I'm the one who's not dead.

>I breathed on it to make sure it wasn't broken, or I wasn't
>dead.  Neither was the case.

Don M will have to testify to his metabolic status for himself,
though, judging from his contributions today, things are looking
quite promising.

Best to all,

David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson