[CAUT] RH? Please enlighten me.

Keith Roberts keithspiano at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 07:42:38 PST 2008

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 11:40 AM, Don Mannino <DMannino at kawaius.com> wrote:

> I read that on Mars, the air is very cold and totally dry, and when there
> is exposed ice the water evaporates directly, and is lost into space because
> the air cannot hold it. Hmmm.

That happened in New England. There was a frozen puddle outside my brothers
door in Portsmouth. The low was -4 and the high was 28 for 2 weeks with a
20mph wind blowing. That puddle never melted but it was gone after 2 weeks.
I walked by it everyday. I'm from California so it AMAZED me.

Keith Roberts