[CAUT] A record low... Please don't respond

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Thu Dec 11 06:20:10 PST 2008

Hi Keith,

The RH out here in Santa Clarita, CA is around 10% right now and has been for a while.? Cracking skin due to low RH is real.?The back of my hands look like parchment if?I don't apply lotion several times?per day.? Thumb skin cracks where the cut part of the nail meets the sides.? The cracks in my heels got so bad before I got around to treating them that I had to walk on the balls of my feet for a day or two.?? Haven't heard about local baby deaths, though.

Cheers,

Alan Eder