[CAUT] Best for the Season

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Dec 23 10:39:15 PST 2008

Dear CAUTer's,

I would like to wish you all the very best of this Holiday Season!

I also want to thank you all for helping me get through these first 2.5
years as a CAUT team member!  I know I couldn't have done it without you.
I just hope I can help along a newby in the future...I think I've learned
as much here as I had during my first 15 years on my own. All the
politics, strange schedules, and sometimes impossible deadlines
aside...this is a very cool job that I always wanted since being taught at
Univ. of Washington under the caring hand of Steve Brady.  What a great
foundation he gave me!

May you all have a Prosporous New Year as well

Best Wishes!

Paul T. Williams RPT
Piano Technician
School of Music