[CAUT] Climate Control

Stephen Snyder shsnyder1 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 24 08:30:03 PST 2008

Dear Friends,

Thanks for all of your thoughts regarding my climate control query.
Seems like we are all pretty much in agreement - maybe a little more
tuning , but no concerns about structural damage.  The powers that be
are now saying they are only reducing the temp to 60 degrees( Normal
temp in my house during the day).    I did put a thermo/hygrometer in
one of our concert instruments as suggested by David Skolnik.
Yesterday morning it was  16 degrees below F and today it is a balmy
30 degrees above!  So the great Northeast will provide plenty of
tuning instability no matter what we humans do!

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday.

Best Regards,
Steve

Stephen Snyder