[CAUT] Thumping Baldwin SF

Andrew Anderson andrew at andersonmusic.com
Tue Dec 23 15:31:56 PST 2008

Thanks for all the responses.

I do think that the keys and maybe the rail are resonating.

Softening knuckles, whippen heels, and key-end felt (thin bushing
cloth layer then regular layer both glued on front edge only) will
probably help a little.
	Anyone ever try VS on knuckles or is needling and suede brushing the
leather all that I can do?

Perhaps that felt under the keyframe reduce transmission to the keybed
drum (it really resonated with a knuckle thump) will help.

Andrew Anderson