[CAUT] Sostenuto

Kent Swafford kswafford at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 17:48:44 PST 2008

On Dec 29, 2008, at 5:58 PM, Fred Sturm wrote:

> 	There is an article on sostenuto by Kent Swafford in the January
> PTJ (nice work, Kent!)

Thanks. The article is all the better for your fine contributions.
Thanks for your help, Fred.

And while we're talking of your help, attached is a photo I took
between the dampers of a real D looking down into the action at the
blade/tab relationship per your suggestion. I had hoped they would
include the photo with the article, but that's OK. Here it is.

If anyone thinks you can't look between the dampers at the blade/tab
relationship, I assure you that you can. I was able to position a
camera to photograph it; you only need to get your eye in the right
place!

Kent