[CAUT] HVAC information

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Jan 6 07:24:07 PST 2009

Eric.

This looks really interesting.  I'll have to read it more carefully soon.
Thanks for the post!

Paul

"Wolfley, Eric (wolfleel)" <WOLFLEEL at UCMAIL.UC.EDU>
Sent by: caut-bounces at ptg.org
01/06/2009 08:06 AM
Please respond to
caut at ptg.org

"'jminor at illinois.edu'" <jminor at illinois.edu>, "'caut at ptg.org'"
<caut at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [CAUT] HVAC information

John,

There is an excellent source of information on this topic on the CAUT
website authored by Claud Kissmann who gave a presentation for us at the
Dallas convention a few years ago.

The link is as follows:  http://www.ptg.org/caut.php/Kissmann.htm

I think you will find this most helpful...

Eric

Eric Wolfley, RPT
Director of Piano Services
College-Conservatory of Music